- Tesla Adds Non-P 100D Models to Its Lineup, Claims Additional Driving Range
- Uber Drivers to Get Paid in $20 Million FTC Settlement
- 2018 Ford Mustang Convertible: Renewed Droptop
- 2018 Ford Mustang Convertible: Renewed Droptop – Official Photos and Info
- Investigation Closed: Feds Take No Action in Fatal Tesla Autopilot Crash
2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 / GT350R Tested: The Numbers Are In!
-We’ve been here before. We’ve stared down the barrel of a twin-striped Mustang with more than 500 horsepower and the name of a Texas chicken farmer across its fanny. The last one, the 2013 Shelby GT500, had 662 horsepower, in fact, and was said to go over 200 mph. It didn’t, not for us, anyway. Even so, it was what a Shelby Mustang should be, what it has been for decades: a hot quarter-mile with a side of smoky burnout. It was a muscle car with more. Mustang lovers got sweaty, but as usual, the rest of the auto world just shrugged and moved on with evolution. READ MORE ››
Powered by WPeMatico