- Tesla Adds Non-P 100D Models to Its Lineup, Claims Additional Driving Range
- Uber Drivers to Get Paid in $20 Million FTC Settlement
- 2018 Ford Mustang Convertible: Renewed Droptop
- 2018 Ford Mustang Convertible: Renewed Droptop – Official Photos and Info
- Investigation Closed: Feds Take No Action in Fatal Tesla Autopilot Crash
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia: Is the Wait Finally Over?
The Giulia’s gestation has been as complicated as the plot line of an Italian telenovela, with its development (or lack of it) happening in parallel with Alfa Romeo’s ambition to return fully to the United States. It’s been a decade since Sergio Marchionne, then Fiat’s CEO, first promised to bring Alfa back, the merger with Chrysler in 2009 offering an obvious shortcut to making it happen. The original plan was for the Giulia to use the same Compact U.S. Wide platform that underpinned the Dodge Dart and Chrysler 200. Fortunately, that certain rendezvous with disaster was nixed, reportedly by Marchionne himself when he realized what a bad basis for an aspirational sports sedan the Dart would be. READ MORE ››
Powered by WPeMatico