- 2017 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T TSI Tested: A Great Value Gets Better
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T TSI Automatic – Instrumented Test
- Artificial-Intelligence Developers: We’re Thinking beyond Autonomous Cars
- Faraway Future? We Ride in Faraday Future’s FF91 Prototypes
- U.S. Penalizes Takata $1 Billion and Charges Three Executives with Fraud
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio Break Cover!
When it comes to naming a vehicle after a roadway, you could do a lot worse than Italy’s Stelvio Pass. More than 9000 feet above sea level at its highest point and consisting of more than 48 hairpin corners on the north side alone, it’s considered one of the best driving roads in the world. So it’s only natural that Alfa Romeo would co-opt the moniker for its new sports . . . uh, SUV? Okay, so it’s not exactly a surprise. And the Alfa Romeo Stelvio just made its in-the-metal debut at the 2016 Los Angeles auto show. READ MORE ››
Powered by WPeMatico