- 2017 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T TSI Tested: A Great Value Gets Better
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T TSI Automatic – Instrumented Test
- Artificial-Intelligence Developers: We’re Thinking beyond Autonomous Cars
- Faraway Future? We Ride in Faraday Future’s FF91 Prototypes
- U.S. Penalizes Takata $1 Billion and Charges Three Executives with Fraud
Oil changes done during week of April 11th to raise funds for ALS research
Shade Tree Garage is holding a “Name Your Own Price Oil Change” fundraiser for ALS research from April 11 through April 15 at their auto repair shop in Morristown. Shade Tree Garage will be donating the technicians, oil and filters to the oil changes, and one hundred percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Robert Packard Center for ALS Research.
John O’Connor, the owner of Shade Tree Garage, and his family have been supporting ALS research activities ever since O’Connor’s brother, Gary, was diagnosed with the debilitating disease. “Last year, we were able to raise over $600 during our one-day oil change fundraiser,” says O’Connor. “Like past years, we are dedicating this fundraiser to my brother. We hope our efforts will help in the fight against this disease.”
The fundraiser is being held from April 11th through 15th from 9:00am to 4:00pm each day at Shade Tree Garage, 171 Washington Street in Morristown, NJ. To participate in the “Name Your Own Price Oil Change” fundraiser, interested individuals can call to schedule an appointment at 973-540-9880. Drive-ins will also be accepted.
# # #
Powered by WPeMatico